Global Life Coaching
WHAT IS EFT?
As a result of his studies for the treatment of phobias, worries and anxieties in 1980, Dr. Roger Callahan realized that small strokes to the starting points of our energy channels created very positive results, and he developed the EFT technique and achieved great results in many of his patients.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), the Emotional Freedom Technique, is an alternative psychotherapy method used to overcome psychological problems. It aims to regulate the energy field of the body by tapping the acupuncture points while concentrating on a particular traumatic memory.
EFT is a miraculous method by which we can heal the bad feelings left over us by bad events in the past in a few minutes.
Where is ENERGY EFT used?
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is used in many areas.
- Phobias (water, dog, cat, insect, plane, height, darkness, indoor space etc.)
- Psychological problems: stress, panic attacks, depression, anxiety
- Various negative emotions: insecurity, jealousy, anger, longing, pain
- Migraine or chronic back pain etc.
- Traumas and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Pain of loss after separation or death
- Being overweight, being underweight